Our pre-press department operates with up-to-date technology and software. We can accept virtually any type of file from both Apple Mac and PC platforms, including:
• Adobe InDesign
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Illustrator
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Publisher
As well as handling the usual pre-press requirements we can also offer image scanning, document scanning to file, variable data printing, etc.
If you need advice on the best way to submit files for printing or you have any other questions a member of our pre-press team will be only too pleased to help – you can contact us here.
Also located within our pre-press department is our RICOH Pro C7100x digital press. We handle a range of printing services suited ideally to the short run colour print market. Options for personalised print runs and variable data printing are also available.
Advantages of digital printing include:
• You need only print the number of copies you require
• Every document produced is identical
• Consistent quality from first to last copy
• Single documents can be personalised
• You can target your message to individuals
• Professional quality colour even on small runs – also ideal for proofing
• Faster alterations to existing jobs at lower cost
• Literature can be kept current without unnecessary wastage